Skip to Main Content
- Faxing services are available to GU/MGUH patrons at the DML Information Services Desk. You must present a GU/MGUH ID to use the faxing service.
- Faxes are free and DML offers fax cover sheets.
- Faxing services are not available for international locations.
- Dahlgren Memorial Library is not responsible for errors in faxing due to poor image quality, problems on receiving end, incorrect numbers, etc.
- DML will make 3 attempts to fax documents. Failure may be caused by wrong number or it was busy at the time.
- Dahlgren Memorial Library does not receive confirmation that the document went through so DML recommends that patrons contact the person who is receiving the document.
- DML does not receive faxes.