DML provides its patrons with over 5,500 eBooks, almost 6,000 journals, over 20 point-of-care tools, and 138 databases.
A majority of the resources described above provide patrons with different ways to interact with the materials.
- Patrons have the opportunity to use text-to-speech by selecting the "Listen to this page" button within eBooks.
- Patrons can also open figures and view them full-sized from eBooks and journals
- Any lectures that are prepared and placed on a database are self-paced and contain closed captioning
- Patrons can use the text-to-speech options for infographics as well
- Text size can be enlarged
- Margins can be increased
- Patrons can select where in the article they wish to read by sections
- Can view articles via HTML allowing for text-to-speech options
- Article sections can be translated into different languages
- Journals offer Braille formats as well