Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is provided for materials not owned by DML. This means that DML will, on your behalf, borrow an article or book from another library. Please note:
- ILL services are available to Georgetown University Medical Center affiliates. ILL costs are subsidized by DML for those affiliates.
- Article and book chapter requests can take 2-5 business days for electronic delivery.
- Entire book requests will take longer and are not delivered electronically.
- Requests are prioritized by the "Not wanted after" date entry in the request form.
- DML ILL inquires can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org